August 25, 2008

California - Lunch with Nana

Marcus and I went to California on Aug. 13th. We flew on Jetblue. It was Marcus's first time on a plane. He was very very good. He watched the Animal Planet...even with no sound. (He wouldn't let me put my ear phones in his ears) Grammy and Papa were also on the plane with us, but they didn't have seats next to us. We all went out to drive Nonnie home from her visit to California. Our first stop was lunch with Nana (Meghan's Dad's Mom), We ate at Mimi's. Marcus had the waitress's wraped around his little fingers. It was really nice to see Nana...She'd never seen Marcus before...as you can tell they didn't like each other at all.... ;)


Peek-a-Boo!


No comments:

About Me

Jesse and I have been married for 7 years. Our lives were blessed with our son Marcus in 2007. He is our pride and joy. Jesse is a pilot and works for Million Air Salt Lake. I work for South Valley Dermatology as a CRC.