January 29, 2009

Jess and I went and played roller hockey last night. Auntie Allie watched Marcus for us. We had a lot of fun. I think that Jesse ended up scoring 3 goals and I just tried to stay out of the way. We are up in Heber now...visiting the family. We got to go to lunch with Nonnie, Uncle Greg, Brandon, Papa and Mammy. Unfortunately Grandma Bates has the stomach flu, so Marcus isn't able to go and play with her. Jesse went up to the shooting range and shot his gun. I was going to go up with him to shoot mine, but I had to stay and watch Marcus.

No comments:

About Me

Jesse and I have been married for 7 years. Our lives were blessed with our son Marcus in 2007. He is our pride and joy. Jesse is a pilot and works for Million Air Salt Lake. I work for South Valley Dermatology as a CRC.