March 10, 2009

Update


Notice the binkie...


These are picture's I took a couple of weeks ago of Marcus playing in the front yard.

It's be a long time since I've blogged, so here is an update. Two weeks ago Marcus had his 18 month apt. He's 25.6 lbs, and 33 inches tall. He's a big boy. For Valentines day Jesse gave me a gift certificate for a couple's massage. We went last week and had it done. Jesse didn't like it, but he was a good sport for me. On Saturday, Marcus and I went and watched Uncle Nick wrestle at Jordan High School. Marcus had fun running around on the mats. Later that night Jesse and I took Marcus to the instacare, he had a temp and just wasn't acting normal. He has an ear infection and had a really bad cold. He's feeling much better now. Last night he was making up for lost time being sick.

No comments:

About Me

Jesse and I have been married for 7 years. Our lives were blessed with our son Marcus in 2007. He is our pride and joy. Jesse is a pilot and works for Million Air Salt Lake. I work for South Valley Dermatology as a CRC.