April 22, 2009

Moab Sunburn

We had so much fun in Moab. Marcus had a blast. He loved being able to run around and get dirty. On one of the days we were down there, Marcus and Auntie Allie went on a hike. I forgot to put sunscreen on him (I know, I know...I work for a dermatologist, I should know better), and I didn't leave any for Auntie Allie to put on him, so his little face got burnt. She feels really bad about it, and she shouldn't! It was my fault. I took these pictures yesterday...It looks a lot better, his eyes aren't as swollen as they were. He's a trooper, it hasn't even phased him.


1 comment:

Trish said...

That is so sad. Trust me-Chris doesn't ever put sunscreen on and look who his dad is-we never learn!!!

About Me

Jesse and I have been married for 7 years. Our lives were blessed with our son Marcus in 2007. He is our pride and joy. Jesse is a pilot and works for Million Air Salt Lake. I work for South Valley Dermatology as a CRC.